Brad T. Wyly
WAGE & HOUR DISPUTE ATTORNEY IN HOUSTON
As the owner and president of Wyly & Cook, LLP, Attorney Brad Wyly is a life-long resident of Texas. His experience helping clients Brad comes from years of working with various types of cases, including helping victims of defective products, consumer protection cases, medical malpractice matters, and violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
To speak with Attorney Wyly in our Houston office about your legal matters, contact Wyly & Cook, LLP.
Brad attended O’Connell High School in Galveston, Texas before graduating in three years from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
His honors while getting his B.A. in political science include:
- Magna cum laude
- The Dean’s List for every semester of enrollment
- Golden Key Honor Society
Brad then enrolled in the University of Texas School of Law where he was selected to the Texas the Law Review from 2002 to 2003.
Before graduating with his J.D., Brad was honored to be in the top ten of his class, earning the Distinction of Chancellor and was honored to be selected for the Order of the Coif.
Throughout his career, Brad has worked as a legal advocate for those who have been injured as a result of negligence or wrongdoing. He also has first and second-chair civil litigation trial experience and has worked with transactional law and real estate issues for individuals and small businesses.
Attorney Wyly’s past employment and pro-bono positions include:
- Komie and Melendez Law Firm, Attorney, 2006 – 2007
- Hicks Thomas & Lilienstern, Associate, 2003 – 2006
- Member, Houston Bar Association’s Speaker’s Bureau, 2008 – 2009
- Co-Chair of Underwriting Committee for Oscar Night in America Event benefitting Houston Ronald McDonald House.
He is a member of the following bar associations:
- The Texas State Bar
- The U.S. District Court
- The Eastern District of Texas
- The Southern District of Texas
- The New York State Bar
HONORS & MEMBERSHIPS
Brad is dedicated to helping clients work toward their legal goals and find successful outcomes to their cases.
Because of this, Brad has been honored to receive awards including:
- Named a “Rising Star in the Texas Legal Community” by Law & Politics Magazine six times from 2005-2007 and 2012-2014
- Named a Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers
- An Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb
- Named among Houstonia Magazine’s “Top Lawyers” for 2013 and 2014
- Selected for inclusion in theSuper Lawyers® list for 2015
Brad is also a member of the following professional organizations:
- Garland R. Walker American Inn of Court Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2006 – 2012
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, 2008 – 2012
Call Wyly & Cook, LLP at 713.236.8330 to speak with Attorney Wyly about your case. We offer free initial consultations to help you get started.